- On SS Polynesian
- 16:CANabt 1903unsupported
- 18:CANabt 1905unsupported
- Took out homestead papers in the North West Territories (now Alberta) for the 1/4 section at 36-41-14-W4, which they thought was close to the Battle River.
- arrived in Brisbane on March 1, 1915 on the "Orsova"
- 23:CANbet 1920 and 1922unsupported
- Margaret sailed to Quebec in August 1921 under the post-war resettlement program, with her 3 children (her husband had died due to World War I). Her brother Archibald has preceded her in March. They stayed with sister Jane and David McGowan in Galahad [Alberta, Canada], but returned to Glasgow the following year. -- Margaret Mitchell
Are we related? Are you a long lost cousin? Spotted an error here? This website remains a work-in-progress and I would love to hear from you. Drop me a line at minchinweb [at] gmail [dot] com.